- Is passionate about improving skills and standards within land management and food production
- Enables specialist advisers to sustainably produce high quality healthy produce
- Believes in helping land managers to achieve excellence through training
- Strives to continually grow as an organisation, as we aim to provide greater benefits to our stakeholders and the wider society
- Is a great place to work. Passionate about our people, our members and our industry
For more information about our training courses, please visit: https://basis-reg.co.uk/training
For more information about our professional memberships and auditing schemes, please visit: https://basis-reg.co.uk/schemes
Interested in learning more about farmland wildlife and habitats, effectively managing soil, water or nutrients, grassland and historic features or the policy, legislation and schemes that support? New to agriculture and keen to learn more about what is being discussed? Have a look at the new BASIS Principles of Sustainable Land Management course - available both online and in-person, this course talks through all of these important areas and provides the tools and resources to learn and delve into the subjects. Find out more and register on a course here: https://basis-reg.co.uk/training?area=environmental-courses&course=prin….