Initially launched in August 2018, the project aimed to use crop-sensing technology to help increase the speed and level of innovation within the field vegetable and potato growing industry.
This workshop will reflect on the lessons learned from the project over the last 4 years, how the methodologies have been implemented and the impact of using crop-sensing technology.
10:00 Arrive and coffee
- Introduction to the INNO-VEG project
- Theory and practice: how to make use of crop sensors in field vegetable and potato crops
- Analysis of field scale crop reflectance data using ADAS Agronomics data analysis methods
- Case studies: onions and vining peas
- Crop sensing: an industry view
12:30 Lunch & networking
Although free, you do need to reserve a place for the workshop. Do this on their Eventbrite page here.
For more information about the INNO-VEG project visit their website (linked above). To download project outputs including guidance on use of crop sensing and field scale experimentation click here.