- Is historic data on farm soils and management under-utilised?
- How could it be used to identify best practice?
- How could it help farms adapt to a changing climate?
- How could it drive adoption of sustainable practices?
- What’sthefutureofagronomyasfarmers try to reduce inputs?
- Will interpreting farmers’ data play a bigger role?
Join us for an interactive session of leading agronomists to explore these questions. As well as hearing an update from Dr Liz Stockdale on the Soil Health Scorecard, we will breakout into workshops to explore and understand your perspectives. With free breakfast at the start, refreshments throughout, and the opportunity to meet other leading agronomists and farm advisors interested in how historical farm data can be better used.
08:30-09:00: Arrival and refreshments
09:00-09:15: Update on Soil Health Scorecard from Dr Liz Stockdale
09:15-12:00: Guided workshops to explore, understand, and discuss your perspectives on this topic
12:00 onwards: Networking time for all attendees (with complimentary refreshments!) before the IFS conference starts at 14:00