Innovation and Financing for Nature Positive Outcomes
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in London is the leading European networking event for businesses at the forefront of investing in and developing technologies for nature positive, resilient agriculture and food systems.
On September 26-27, 2023, 900 agribusinesses, farming co-operatives, CPGs, policy makers, investors, and start-ups will come together to explore breakthrough innovations, regulatory targets, and the collaborations needed to spark urgent action and bring scalable solutions to the sector.
Focused on innovation and disruptive technologies, expert panels will analyse crucial developments shaping the industry and driving new value creation. From CRISPR’s growing global momentum and next generation inputs, to robotics and new solutions to monitor the impact of agricultural production, the forum will uncover the tools needed to enhance biodiversity and create a stronger, more sustainable agri-food supply chain.
Over the course of two interactive days, curated panel discussions, start-up showcases, intimate breakouts and a 1-1 meeting platform create a powerful networking environment to foster knowledge exchange and new business partnerships between industry leaders from around the globe.
Key Themes For 2023:
- Biodiversity, Climate & Soil Carbon: Tackling Traceability, Monitoring and Measurement
- Investing in Nature-Positive Production: Supporting the Transition to Regenerative Ag
- Next-Gen Inputs: Sustainable Approaches to Crop Nutrition, Pests and Disease
- Global Growth in Genomics: Unlocking the Potential of Genomics in International Markets
- Empowering Smallholders: Improving Access to Climate-Smart Solutions
- Towards Full Automation: Bridging the Gap to Scale Robotics and Automation
- New Generation Farmers: Understanding Farmers’ Needs and the Impact of Regulation
- ESG Finance: Fuelling Agtech Ecosystem Growth through Investment and Talent
- Beyond The Farm: Enabling Public-Private Investment to Tackle Landscape-Level Change
- Public Private Research: Collaborative Approaches to Accelerate Agtech Innovation