Wednesday, 22 November – 10:00-11:00
The impacts of climate change on sourcing regions around the world will exacerbate supply chain challenges and security of supply of raw materials. How can we improve resilience? Whose job is it to do what – from supporting farmers, to meeting consumer demand?
Join ADAS, the Met Office, and the Food and Drink Federation to discuss how retailers and supply chains can help enhance climate resilience in UK agriculture.
This webinar is aimed at retailers and supply chains
- Alex Deakin, Senior Presenter and Meteorologist at the Met Office (Chair)
- Tom Crocker, Science Manager of Met Office Climate Security Team (Presenter)
- Emma Piercy, Head of Climate Change & Energy Policy at the Food and Drink Federation (Presenter and Panellist)
- Dr Pete Falloon, Met Office Climate Service Lead – Food, Farming & Natural Environment (Panellist)
- Charles Ffoulkes, Director of Climate Adaptation and Resilience at ADAS (Panellist)
- Veryan Bliss, Director at Food Intelligence (Panellist)